<div dir="ltr">First create OBJECT libraries instead of static<div>Then create as many STATIC libraries as you want that includes as many OBJECT libraries content as you want.</div><div><br></div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">Le ven. 31 août 2018 à 15:17, Stéphane Ancelot <<a href="mailto:sancelot@numalliance.com">sancelot@numalliance.com</a>> a écrit :<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi,<br>
<br>
I have got some static libraries generated, that  I would like to put in <br>
a common one.<br>
<br>
how can I proceed ?<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
<br>
S.Ancelot<br>
<br>
-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><div dir="ltr"><div>Eric<br></div></div></div></div></div>