<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 1:51 PM Brad King <<a href="mailto:brad.king@kitware.com">brad.king@kitware.com</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On 08/21/2018 03:18 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:<br>
> without --specs=nosys.specs applied during compiler testing, cmake fails.<br>
<br>
How is this flag specified when invoking CMake?<br></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Initially I tried setting the flags before invoking "project" and that seemed to be enough for Fedora. I've tried other things as well that I've probably forgotten but one other method I tried was:</div><div><br></div><div><div>set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_DEFINITIONS "--specs=nosys.specs")</div></div><div><br></div><div>but nothing seems to work. I even tried passiting the toolchain option on the command line with the same result.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
<br>
> <a href="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cmake/+bug/1787723" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cmake/+bug/1787723</a><br>
<br>
According to that discussion it works on Fedora but not on Ubuntu.<br>
Please try an upstream version of CMake to compare behavior.</blockquote><div><br></div><div>I'll see what I can do but I'm not very Ubuntu knowledgeable. I try download the linux binary gz file from <a href="http://cmake.org">cmake.org</a>.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Richard</div></div></div>