<div dir="ltr">Dear admin,<div><br></div><div>I am trying to build a project that is a open source and have a package on the website.</div><div>The required binaries are installed by macports on my macbook pro with OSX10.13.6 (High Sierra).</div><div>When I tried to cmake the project, I got the output message as:</div><div>
<span></span>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">es2039:build maomao$ cmake ..</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">-- Could NOT find OpenMP_C (missing: OpenMP_C_FLAGS OpenMP_C_LIB_NAMES)<span class="gmail-Apple-converted-space"> </span></span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">-- Could NOT find OpenMP_CXX (missing: OpenMP_CXX_FLAGS OpenMP_CXX_LIB_NAMES)<span class="gmail-Apple-converted-space"> </span></span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">-- Could NOT find OpenMP (missing: OpenMP_C_FOUND OpenMP_CXX_FOUND)<span class="gmail-Apple-converted-space"> </span></span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">-- HDF5: Using hdf5 compiler wrapper to determine C configuration</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">CMake Error at /opt/local/share/cmake-3.12/Modules/UseSWIG.cmake:509 (message):</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures"><span class="gmail-Apple-converted-space"> </span>SWIG_ADD_LIBRARY: python;quakelib.i: unexpected arguments</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">Call Stack (most recent call first):</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures"><span class="gmail-Apple-converted-space"> </span>quakelib/python/CMakeLists.txt:10 (SWIG_ADD_LIBRARY)</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p2" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:13px"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures"></span><br></p>
<p class="gmail-p2" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);min-height:13px"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures"></span><br></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!</span></p>
<p class="gmail-p1" style="margin:0px;font-variant-numeric:normal;font-variant-east-asian:normal;font-weight:normal;font-stretch:normal;font-size:11px;line-height:normal;font-family:Menlo;color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255)"><span class="gmail-s1" style="font-variant-ligatures:no-common-ligatures">See also "/Users/maomao/VirtualTaiwan/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".</span></p>
<br></div><div>and failed when I proceeded to make.</div><div>So, the question is: </div><div>Is the project configured or not with any error message like that?</div><div>What kind output should I see when I succeed to configure the project by cmake?</div><div>If cmake is failed to configure project, the code could not be build by make anyway?</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div>Maomao</div></div>