<div dir="ltr">Hi Roger, <br>so I explicitly passing the LDFLAGS is the way to go?</div><br><div class="gmail_quote"><div dir="ltr">On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 9:41 PM Roger Leigh <<a href="mailto:rleigh@codelibre.net">rleigh@codelibre.net</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">On 02/08/18 20:03, Ruben Di Battista wrote:<br>
<br>
> I'm running cmake on a system where I have module-loaded software such <br>
> that `LD_LIBRARY_PATH` gets populated by the module (actually I'm using <br>
> Lmod) function.<br>
<br>
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is used by the *runtime* linker, ld.so.  It is not used <br>
when linking at *build* time, with ld.<br>
<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
Roger<br>
-- <br>
<br>
Powered by <a href="http://www.kitware.com" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">www.kitware.com</a><br>
<br>
Please keep messages on-topic and check the CMake FAQ at: <a href="http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ</a><br>
<br>
Kitware offers various services to support the CMake community. For more information on each offering, please visit:<br>
<br>
CMake Support: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/support.html</a><br>
CMake Consulting: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/consulting.html</a><br>
CMake Training Courses: <a href="http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://cmake.org/cmake/help/training.html</a><br>
<br>
Visit other Kitware open-source projects at <a href="http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html</a><br>
<br>
Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:<br>
<a href="https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://cmake.org/mailman/listinfo/cmake</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div><font face="monospace, monospace">          _  </font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">-.     .´  |∞∞∞∞</font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">  ',  ;    |∞∞∞∞∞∞</font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">    ˜˜     |∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ RdB </font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">    ,.,    |∞∞∞∞∞∞</font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">  .'   '.  |∞∞∞∞</font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace">-'       `'</font></div><div><font face="monospace, monospace"><a href="http://rdb.is" target="_blank">http://rdb.is</a></font></div><div><br></div></div></div>