<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
</head>
<body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<p><font size="-1"><font face="Courier New, Courier, monospace">Hi,</font></font><br>
</p>
<br>
<div class="moz-cite-prefix">Le 6/28/2018 à 7:29 AM, Innokentiy
Alaytsev a écrit :<br>
</div>
<blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:1530185378979-0.post@n2.nabble.com">
<pre wrap="">Hello!
The DownloadProject CMake module
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="https://crascit.com/2015/07/25/cmake-gtest/"><https://crascit.com/2015/07/25/cmake-gtest/></a> may be of use in your
situation. </pre>
</blockquote>
Already test this idea and is' mostly work. I will take a look
again. <br>
<blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:1530185378979-0.post@n2.nabble.com">
<pre wrap="">Basically, you can add the external project with the
add_subdirectory() function in the main build tree. However, there might be
some problems with two targets with the same name, i.e. CppUTest 3.7 and
CppUTest 3.8 will most likely both create the CppUTest target.</pre>
</blockquote>
As you guest, 2 CppUTest target is created and CMAKE give up.
<blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:1530185378979-0.post@n2.nabble.com">
<pre wrap="">
Unfortunately, I don't know, how to resolve this issue. The best idea I have
is to use v3.8 for bort test suits.</pre>
</blockquote>
The thing is that I do not want to have this dependency information
in the top level CMakeLists.txt file. <br>
<br>
Regards<br>
Jonathan<br>
</body>
</html>