<html><head></head><body><div>Hello,</div><div><br></div><div>Somehow I seem to miss some crucial point regarding setup for parallel build with CMake, so I would be happy if somebody can push me the last few millimeters to hit my target!</div><div><br></div><div>My configuration is on OpenSuse Linux (Leap - 64-bit), working with QtCreator and CMake, using the "make" configuration.</div><div><br></div><div>I learned from "the internet" that actually I would have to pass a -jN option to make or gmake (with N being the max number of processors I want to use). Or even more elegant: go for a -lN option to somehow balance the load. Sounds good!</div><div><br></div><div>But what I do not see is how to pass these nice options to make through CMake and QtCreator! One attempt was to specify CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS=-j4 or the like because some comment "in the internet" seemed to suggest this. However, like I already feared: this passes the option to the compiler call - and that is the wrong address for it, so I get an error message.</div><div><br></div><div>Basically I think that it is 99% a CMake question and maximum 1% a QtCreator problem, so I am asking this question here.</div><div><br></div><div>And now I am stuck - if not some friendly and knowing person can help me out of this!</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks for any helpful hint!</div><div>Cornelis</div></body></html>