<div dir="ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>I am trying to build the Adventure Game Studio engine for Android. It depends on allegro-4.4.2.</div><div><br></div><div>Unfortunately, Allegro-4.4.2 is failing with errors for me:</div><div><br></div><div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "allegrogl".</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "loadpng".</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:962 (get_target_property):</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    get_target_property() called with non-existent target "logg".</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    RT_LIBRARY</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="monospace, monospace">    linked by target "allegro" in directory /home/erico/git/ags/Android/buildlibs/armeabi-v7a/allegro-4.4.2</font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><br></font></div><div><font color="#000000" face="verdana, helvetica, sans-serif"><br></font></div>I think the problem is CMake is not find these libraries, and I am not sure what the variable RT_LIBRARY means.</div><div><br></div><div>I detailed what I did below:</div><div><br></div><div><a href="http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44768.msg636580835#new">http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=44768.msg636580835#new</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Getting the master branch of AGS to build for Android would be amazing. I know the current branch won't actually work (we are missing some functions in AGS part to work correctly), but right now I just want to build the libraries and Allegro 4.4.2 is an important part of this process.</div><div><br></div><div>I am just looking if someone has seem these errors before or have a clue on what is needed to do.</div><div><br></div><div>Thank you.</div><div><br></div><div>Regards,</div><div><br></div><div>Érico</div><div><br></div></div>