[CMake] Custom Configurations and CMAKE_<LANG>_FLAGS_<CONFIG>_INIT

Marek Vojtko (Firaxis) Marek.Vojtko at firaxis.com
Thu Mar 22 19:10:09 EDT 2018

It turns out, as of CMake 3.11, this works.

Thanks to Beren Minor's commit 48f7e2d3, CMake 3.11 has a new CMakeInitializeConfigs.cmake module that handles all _INIT variables, even custom configuration ones, correctly.

Yay!

[0] https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/commit/48f7e2d30000dc57c31d3e3ab81077950704a587