[CMake] Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after installing 2017... sigh.

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:05:43 EDT 2018

Visual studio 2017 is able to keep old project types and build them as
is... so it is using the 2013 tools even though loaded in the 2017 IDE.
I noticed this because the command line build tools are 2015, so if I
configure a project for node; it gets built as 2015, and the visual studio
project when loaded in 2017 shows (Visual Studio 2015) after the project in
solution explorer...

And/or you should be able to set the platform toolset

(in the project property dialog, General) Platform toolset : Visual Studio
2015 (v140)
I've seen it with other IDE projects; I don't have that system available
though (back to v110_xp)