[CMake] Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after installing 2017... sigh.

Brian Davis bitminer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:20:37 EDT 2018

Why does CMake 3.9.0 open VS2017 when targeting 2013 after installing
2017... sigh.

Without even regenerating or re configuring (even though that has no effect
either) when "Open Project" is selected 2017 is opened and not 2013... errr
what am I targeting again?  Happened after 2017 install.  How does CMake
Decide which app to call.... err I got a sneaky suspicion as to how.... in
a not so goodly way.

Sure wishI could get CMake to open VS2013 with the environment vars I ahve
set when it was called... guess  I'll have to settle for the new and
improved VS2017 I can't use on the project.