[CMake] VS 2017 + CUDA 9.0

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Wed Aug 8 16:02:16 EDT 2018

The CUDA_ADD_LIBRARY infrastructure is deprecated and it is
understandable that it isn't aware of the toolsets since it is based
on custom commands.

I recommend using the new CUDA first class language support. You can
find an intro blog post on using this at:
https://devblogs.nvidia.com/building-cuda-applications-cmake/