[CMake] setting rpath-link

Mamales, Petros petros.mamales at citi.com
Fri Jun 16 10:50:12 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am in a situation where I have to use 2 versions of the boost library (c++), one "explicitly" and one indirectly (through a package that comes as a shared lib).
The external package is to be considered as a black box.
Playing around on the web (as I am rather new to it), I came across the very nice article:
http://www.kaizou.org/2015/01/linux-libraries/
which in the last section recommends the usage of -rpath-link=/path/to/old/boost
How can I specify this in CMake (preferably in 3.5.2 , as this s the currently used version in the company I work for)?
TIA,
Petros

PS: Issues of how this would propagate at installation phase, although very important, are not pressing right now, as manual workarounds can be employed, or another question later may be made ;-)