[CMake] Building CMake on gcc 5.2.1 fails

Oyake, Amalaye (398F) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 11 13:24:08 EST 2016

Hello Gonzalo,

Thank you for your reply. A locate does show the following …

/usr/include/c++/5/sstream

/usr/include/c++/5/bits/sstream.tcc

I am still poking around and looking into it.

Regards,

* Amalaye Oyake                                       *
* Instrument Product Software Development Group  */\  *
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena            *||  *
* CA 91109                                       /||\ *