[CMake] Make install permissions advice for ubuntu 14.04 with cmake 2.8

B00083603 Michael O Brien B00083603 at student.itb.ie
Mon Jun 6 12:30:55 EDT 2016

drwxr-xr-x 23 root root 4096 Jun  1 17:28 /
drwxr-xr-x 208 root root 12288 May 26 19:39 /home
drwx------ 25 myaccount Domain Users 3072 Jun  5 14:47 /home/myaccount/
drwxr-xr-x 4 myaccount  Domain Users 1024 Jun  6 17:03 /home/myaccount/setups/
drwxr-xr-x 3 michael.obrien Domain Users 1024 Jun  6 17:04 /home/michael.obrien/setups/OpenCV/
drwxr-xr-x 12 michael.obrien Domain Users 1024 Jun  6 17:04 /home/michael.obrien/setups/OpenCV/opencv-2.4.13/
drwxr-xr-x 15 michael.obrien Domain Users 2048 Jun  6 17:28 /home/michael.obrien/setups/OpenCV/opencv-2.4.13/build/

Is there a way to set things up so that I can streamline the install across all the vm's and ensure permissions are set correctly on each vm?