[CMake] Visual Studio 2013 No CXX flags applied

Daniel Kollmann dankolle at mail.de
Thu Jan 22 13:04:38 EST 2015

I added a message before the executable is added.

C:/Depot/Build/Cmake/CMakeLists.txt(45):  message(QQQQQQQQ CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} )

QQQQQQQQCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /GR /EHsc

C:/Build/Cmake/CMakeLists.txt(46):  message(QQQQQQQQ CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG
${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG} )

QQQQQQQQCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG/D_DEBUG /MDd /Zi /Ob0 /Od /RTC1 /MTd

C:/Build/Cmake/CMakeLists.txt(48):  add_executable(Creator
${setup_source_files} ${pyconfigfile} )

That is basically the end of the log so I would not see how these flags are
changed.

Dan