[CMake] Unable to create project files with Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7

David.Karr at engilitycorp.com David.Karr at engilitycorp.com
Wed Jan 7 13:18:17 EST 2015

A small correction: the problem with "The C compiler identification is unknown" seems to have been due to the fact that I forgot to open that particular command window as administrator. In a new command window, run as administrator, both -G "Visual Studio 10" and -G "Visual Studio 10 Win64" produce the "required elevation" error, same as before. Go figure.

David