[CMake] CMake itself - build fails with GCC 5.1

Mariusz Pluciński plucinski.mariusz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:14:17 EDT 2015

Ok, I have found out what is the issue. In case anyone meets this issue,
here is explanation:

cmsys/ios/sstream has own implementation of sstream, which is used when
normal one could not be found (or is known as buggy). So it should not be
even used in my build.

Eventually, it shows up that the problem was with the test that is done
during bootstrap to decide if valid sstream is available. However, in my
case test has failed not because sstream was not there, but because there
was general issue with libstdc++ - it tried to run compiled code with one
builtin into system, instead of new one compiled together with GCC.
Replacing old libstdc++ with a new one, and restarting CMake build from
scratch fixed the issue.

Sorry for spamming the list :)

--
Best Regards