[CMake] CMake Visual Studio Configuration Single

Jörg Kreuzberger j.kreuzberger at procitec.de
Mon Jun 30 03:43:05 EDT 2014

Hi!

During my migration from qmake to cmake it is pure hell for me to support the multi configuration visual studio solutions, especially for some parts like the installation steps, custom targets and so on. Most of them are because of the problem with the different build dirs in this multi configuration projects.

Fortunately cmake 3.0 seems to support the $<TARGET_...> notations also in install steps, so some problems are solved.

But due to the nature of visual studio solutions it could be also possible for cmake to generate Signale Configuration Visual Studio solutions.
Is there any options to do this or is only multi configuration supported?

Mannheim HRB 504702
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Brenk (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Jens Heyen

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Thank you!