[CMake] 138% progress when building both all and not-in-all target?

Leif Walsh leif.walsh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 09:41:53 EDT 2014

Definitely when using -j, I'm not sure about multiple targets. That would be a kind of insane restriction if it were true, I think.

I also sometimes see dependencies not get satisfied during parallel builds, when you say something about parallel multiple target builds that worries me, but honestly it's probably that I'm actually missing the deps and just almost always get lucky with scheduling.
--
Cheers,
Leif