[CMake] Setting policy to old for CMP0043 does not suppress warning messages

Jake thatcadguy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:49:06 EDT 2014

Thanks Nils,

That worked, but what is strange is that our cmake_minimum_required is set
to 2.6, so I would think that it would not affect CMP0043 settings.

Next question, does CMP0043 affect more than COMPILE_DEFINITIONS_x, or does
the policy for CMP0043 need to be set? I was getting warnings for files
that did not use COMPILE_DEFINITIONS_x directly or include files that did.

-Jake