[CMake] install(QUIET ...)

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 06:02:05 EDT 2014

On 06/13/2014 11:49 AM, Stefan Eilemann wrote:
> A global flag was not implemented, but would be a nice touch. I am not familiar enough with CMake to know how this would look like (option?) nor how to start implementing it. Any takers?
>
> I'm also disappointed by the lack of feedback wrt 3.0 merge.

I did not follow the topic but release candidates (rc) don't normally
pick up new features.
They are meant for public testing so that issues can be found and fixed
before the final release.

Seeing how this is development rather than usage related you might also
have more luck on the developer's mailing list than on the user's
mailinglist.

Nils