[CMake] Hyperlink to build URL

Jeff Mills jeff at transpireinc.com
Wed Jun 11 13:13:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

Our build system makes use of CMake/CDash and Jenkins. I'd like to be able
to add a link in CDash for the URL to the associated Jenkins build, so that
it is easy for the developers to move between the two. So far my attempts
have not been successful. I've tried attaching the url in a note file but
is doesn't display as a clickable link. Adding the </pre><pre> tags around
the link in the configure log also doesn't work. Is there way to add the
link that I am missing? I've tried searching the documentation and the list
archives. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jeffrey Mills
Transpire Inc.