[CMake] --graphviz and generator expressions

Andrew Fuller mactalla.obair at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:08:34 EDT 2014

After more investigation it appears --graphviz does handle generator
expressions ... partially.  In particular it seems to get tripped up with
$<JOIN:...>

Example:
set( _test
   one
   two
)
target_link_libraries( my_target PRIVATE
$<$<PLATFORM_ID:Windows>:$<JOIN:${_test}>> )

The graph generated on Linux shows a dependency on 'two' but not on 'one'.
Am I doing something wrong, or should I file a bug?