[CMake] NSIS template variable substitution.

Rick McGuire object.rexx at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:17:35 EDT 2014

I'm working on a custom NSIS template where I wish to accumulate a set of
NSIS commands in a list and then insert those commands into the template
file using a variable.

I'm able to get the variable substituted, but unfortunately, the list is
getting inserted as a single line with semicolons inserted between the list
elements.  I need to have this inserted as a series of lines rather than a
single line.  Is there someway to control this substitution? Or as an
alternative, is it possible to convert a list of strings into a single
string with inserted newlines?

Rick