[CMake] Windows Path Issues

Ivan Hrasko abhrasko at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:51:28 EDT 2014

I found at <
https://code.google.com/p/android-cmake/source/browse/toolchain/android.toolchain.cmake?r=25d186d534477c063d780ac22a8c44bded2ca71d>
this:
"# Usage Windows:
# You need native port of make to build your project.
# For example this one: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/make.htm
#
# $ SET ANDROID_NDK=C:\<absolute path to NDK>\android-ndk-r6
# $ cmake.exe -G"Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=<path to this
file>\android.toolchain.cmake -DCMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM=C:\<absolute path to
make>\make.exe ..
# $ C:\<absolute path to make>\make.exe"

*So maybe you can try make from:

--
Ivan Hrasko
<abhrasko at gmail.com>