[CMake] Warning in CMake Git HEAD

Williams, Norman K norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Thu Sep 19 11:12:54 EDT 2013

This looks like a simple typo.  I could fix it and submit a gerrit topic,
but I'm busy with other stuff for the moment.

Or is this a typo imported from CURL?

In file included from /scratch/kent/cmake/cmake/Utilities/cmcurl/http.c:99:
/scratch/kent/cmake/cmake/Utilities/cmcurl/parsedate.h:1:9: warning:
'__PARSEDATE_H' is used as a header guard here, followed
      by #define of a different macro [-Wheader-guard]
#ifndef __PARSEDATE_H
/scratch/kent/cmake/cmake/Utilities/cmcurl/parsedate.h:2:9: note:
'__PARSEDATEL_H' is defined here; did you mean
      '__PARSEDATE_H'?
#define __PARSEDATEL_H
        __PARSEDATE_H

Kent Williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu