[CMake] Weird problems after updating to 2.8.12

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Oct 29 17:00:08 EDT 2013

Hello,

I updated cmake from 2.8.10-2 to 2.8.12.
Since the update I get the following error on Mac OS (10.6.8) when I run the command 'cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" ../source':

"add_subdirectory not given a binary directory but the given source directory is not a subdirectory of...
When specifying an out-of-tree source a binary directory must be explicitly specified."

The main CMakeLists.txt file looks like:

.
.
.
add_subdirectory(prjA)
add_subdirectory(prjB)
.
.
.

Has something changed for the add_directory() command?

The second problem after the upgrade is that I get the messages "sh: ps: command not found" when I use Qt4 in my projects.

Thanks in advance