[CMake] Mixed Fortran and C sources with Visual Studio 10

Arjen Markus Arjen.Markus at deltares.nl
Tue Oct 22 00:29:30 EDT 2013

Hi Brian,

as I understand it, it is an explicit limitation of Visual Studio that a VS project can only contain
a single programming language. The solution to this would to split the sources into separate lists and
build libraries from them.

An alternative might be to use the Nmake approach - that is, use plain makefiles instead
of Visual Studio to build the project.

Regards,

Arjen