[CMake] Faking a library

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 19 03:59:48 EDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:28:53AM +0400, Игорь Пашев wrote:
> 2013/10/19 Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org>:
> > Is it possible to put the include path in some property on the library
> > as well, to avoid using a separate variable for that?
>
> SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (target PROPERTIES <VARIABLE-NAME> <VARIABLE-VALUE>)

Of course, but then how do I use it conveniently?

Would it be possible, by choosing a good property name, to simply do

    target_include_directories(one_test PRIVATE
        target
        )

Or would I have to

    get_target_property(INC_DIR target <variable-name>)
    target_include_directories(one_test PRIVATE
        ${INC_DIR}
        )

in which case using a property wouldn't give me very much.

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

The British have "the perfect temperament to be hackers--technically
skilled, slightly disrespectful of authority, and just a touch of
criminal behavior".
     -- Mary Ann Davidson, Oracle's Security Chief