[CMake] CPack and NSIS

Christian S. Perone christian.perone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:47:02 EDT 2013

Hello, I'm using NSIS and CPack with this configs:

(...)
set(CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES "MyTool" "My Tool Description")
set(CPACK_CREATE_DESKTOP_LINKS "MyTool")
set(CPACK_NSIS_MODIFY_PATH ON)
(...)

Then the installer shows two options:

1) An option to add an icon to the desktop
2) An option to add shortcuts into the windows start menu

When I check to add an icon into the desktop, and uncheck the option to add
shortcuts into the windows start menu, the icon in the desktop isn't
created, is this a known issue with CPack and NSIS ?

Thank you !

--
Blog <http://pyevolve.sourceforge.net/wordpress/> |
Github<https://github.com/perone>
| Twitter <https://twitter.com/tarantulae>
"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big
joke on me."