[CMake] Problem using VS 2012 Express and CMake

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 7 09:01:59 EDT 2013

I am running CMake 2.8.10.1 on Windows 7 x64 (inside a VM) and have Visual Studio 2012 Express installed (SP2 level) and I can definitely configure my project with CMake, open the solution file and build with VS express. Possibly the differentiating factor is that I also installed the "Windows Software Development Kit" so that I could also use QtCreator BUT maybe this allowed VS Express to work correctly with CMake?

Just another data point.
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net