[CMake] Setting compiler for cmake

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sat Oct 5 16:50:27 EDT 2013

[Please CC the cmake user's mailing list]

outro pessoa <outro.pessoa at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm looking at CMakeDetermineCompilerABI_C.bin and the path to
> /usr/local/lib/gcc46 is plain text in the elf file. Besides needing to
> eliminate some log files, is there a cmake argument that can be passed to
> clear all caches and keep the progress at the current point?
> Thanks muchly.

Don't reuse a build directory when switching compilers. Start with an
empty one.

Are you experiencing difficulties with the instructions I gave you? You
shouldn't care about the scripts that comes with CMake for building with
Clang. The task does not require changes on those scripts.