[CMake] [cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.12-rc4 ready for testing!

Nicolas Desprès nicolas.despres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:31:49 EDT 2013

Hi,

I have just download, compile and run the test suite on my Linux machine
and I have two failing tests:

The following tests FAILED:
 25 - FindPackageTest (Failed)
 291 - CTestTestMemcheckDummyValgrindInvalidSupFile (Failed)

This is probably due to my setup. I have attached the log to this post.

Cheers,
-Nico