[CMake] CMake in Vim

Jacky Alciné jackyalcine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:15:23 EDT 2013

On Sat September 28 2013 8.15.05 PM Clifford Yapp wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Jacky Alciné <jackyalcine at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > I’ve been working on a Vim plug-in for Cmake. It provides a bit of support
> > but it’s on the rise and I’d love to hear from the Vim + Cmake users
> > about it.
> >
> > http://jalcine.github.io/cmake.vim/
> >
> > Cheers!
>
> So we can put this in context, how does the functionality of this
> plugin relate to the functionality from these files?
>
> http://www.cmake.org/CMakeDocs/cmake-syntax.vim
> http://www.cmake.org/CMakeDocs/cmake-indent.vim
>
> I.e. is it complementary, is it intended to replace the above two files,
> etc.
>
> Thanks,
> CY
> --

Hey CY,

So it’s not meant to replace those two files. However, now that you point them
out; I could add them into the plug-in to provide them if not already found.
Thanks for pointing these two gems out!

--
Jacky Alciné - 0x201999FC - http://jalcine.me

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." - Mark
Twain