[CMake] Visual Studio 2010 project not loading with 2.8.10

Wed Jan 30 18:03:29 EST 2013

Hey there. I recently switched from CMAKE 2.8.7 to 2.8.10 and found that my new fresh generated vcxproj file does not load in VS 2010 where the old one generated by 2.8.7 loads correctly. I just gives a generic error that one or more projects could not be loaded. I want to move to 2.8.10 because it has more advanced generator expressions. What do I need to supply to you to help me figure out what the issue is?

Thanks in advance for your help

BA