[CMake] Per-target include dirs that work in both 2.8.7 and 2.8.10.2?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Feb 28 03:32:02 EST 2013

The other day I was putting together some cmake files and made them
work on my system, where I have version 2.8.10.2 installed.  After
giving my work to a colleague he reported that it didn't work.  It
came down to him using version 2.8.7 (comes with his Linux distro) and
my use of

~~~~
set_property( TARGET app PROPERTY INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
    )
~~~~

In the folder in question there is source for several different
targets, so I'd really like to use per-target include dirs (i.e.
include_directories would not be a good match).  Is there a mechanism
for (easily) getting per-target include dirs that work in both these
versions?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org