[CMake] Packagemaker 3 syntax for flatten package on OSX

Maik Mann mann at zplane.de
Wed Feb 27 03:26:37 EST 2013

Good morning,

we as little software company are very happy with all the abilities that
cmake offers to us.
Now we want to develop some end-user applications and want them to be
easily packaged with CPack(PackageMaker).
But since the the packagemaker generator do not support the packmaker 3
syntax, it is not possible to sign a payload package installer under OSX.
Therefore some investigations were made and the still open ticket
(#8756) to that problem were found.
(http://www.cmake.org/Bug/print_bug_page.php?bug_id=8756)

I would be nice to have all development steps configured with cmake
features.

We will be deeply grateful to generate flatten package in the near future.

Kind regards,
Maik Mann

--
M.A. Maik Mann