[CMake] Toolchain file: Texas Instrument C6000 Code Generation Tools

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 10:39:55 EST 2013

Shall I force the compiler?

This is all I can find on the "CMake Cross Compiling" wiki: "If your
compiler is not able to build a simple program by default without special
flags or files (e.g. linker scripts or memory layout files), the toolchain
file as shown above doesn't work. Then you have to *force* the compiler:"

It would be nice to have a bit more thorough documentation. This is not yet
clear to me if it applies against my scenario or I can avoid forcing.

Anyone knowing something about this?