[CMake] Problem in configuring VTK with Visual Studio 2010, Windows 7 64bit.

Amit Suveer amitsuveer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:00:23 EST 2013

Hello Bill,

I am attaching all the files present at " C:/Program Files (x86)/CMake
2.8/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/" location. I have changed name of
"SquishRunTestCase.bat" to "SquishRunTestCase._bat".
I doubt about installation of CMake. During installation it asked me about
add to path check box. I did not checked it. Does it create any problem ?

Additionally, in properties of my Visual Studio 10:
Target : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe"
Start In : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\Common7\IDE\"

--
Thanks & Regards,
- - -

Amit Suveer || Post Graduate Student || School of Medical Science and
Technology || Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India.

Ph: +91-88617-17688

Modules.zip (1M) <http://cmake.3232098.n2.nabble.com/attachment/7583327/0/Modules.zip>