[CMake] Remove _MBCS

YanmingZou ymzou at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:15:36 EST 2013

Hi All, Thank you very much. I found the reason. It is a spelling error. (UINCODE, not UNICODE) How stupid I am. Thanks again. Best regardsYanming
 Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 07:35:57 -0600
From: pjohnmeyer+cmake at gmail.com
To: ymzou at hotmail.com
CC: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] Remove _MBCS

I am developing an application on windows with VS2012 and CMake (2.8.10.2). I want to use unicode in my program, so I add UNICODE and _UNICODE with ADD_DEFINITIONS. However, there is always a _MBCS marco in the generated project file. The project can be compiled, but I am not happy with that. Could someone can tell me how to remove the _MBCS? Thanks.

Did you try remove_definitions?http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.1/cmake.html#command:remove_definitions