[CMake] post-generate hook

Martin Perzl perzl at in.tum.de
Tue Feb 19 10:37:34 EST 2013

Is it possible to execute a command just after the cmake generation
phase? I do not mean a pre- or post-build hook, but a hook just after
cmake itself has finished executing.

I found an old post on this list answering exactly the same question,
but I am not sure how the problem was solved (either some intel compiler
specific changes or a post-generate hook was introduced?)

http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2010-May/037155.html

What I want to do in my special case:
I am generating an eclipse CDT project, but want to apply a patch to the
.project file. I need to define a specific project nature (NiosII SBT
nature) for my eclipse project (additionally to the CDT nature).

regards
Martin