[CMake] Wrapper for cmake (configure-script)

Richard Wiedenhöft richard.wiedenhoeft at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:14:57 EST 2013

Yes, but providing a familiar interface for building source tarballs is
imho a good thing. It does not prevent you from configuring your sources
with the cmake-command itself.

Furthermore such a script is necessary for compliance with the GNU
Coding Standards.

See http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Configuration