[CMake] Fortran_MODULE_DIRECTORY ignored in second subdir

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Feb 12 09:06:16 EST 2013

On 02/12/2013 08:15 AM, Petr Kmoch wrote:
> project(Top) # No Fortran here
[snip]
> My real setup doesn't really allow me to enable Fortran in the
> toplevel project; is there a way to make this work without that?

CMake simply doesn't support this case right now.  The language
initialization stores some information in CMake variables, some
in CMakeCache.txt, and some in CMakeFiles/<v>/CMake<lang>Compiler.
Not all of that gets across sibling directories correctly so one
must enable the language once from the highest directory containing
everything that needs it.