[CMake] /subsystem:windows not working

---- ---- ----
Mon Feb 11 19:19:52 EST 2013

Doesn't that set the flags for all exe's? I have other exe's that ARE console apps.

From: kerry [mailto:kerry at vscape.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:02 PM
To: ---- ----
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] /subsystem:windows not working

What I use:

# tell linker this is windows app
IF(WIN32)
SET(CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS "${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS} /subsystem:windows")
ENDIF(WIN32)
On 2/11/2013 5:39 PM, ---- ---- wrote:
Hey there. I was wondering if somebody could help me.. I'm writing a Qt GUI application. When I launch it, the console comes up with the application. I would like it to be a windowed application only. I tried the following but the subsystem is still being set to "console" when I load my sln in visual studio 2010

                IF (WIN32)
                                SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (myapp PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS_DEBUG "/SUBSYSTEM:windows")
                                SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (myapp PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS_RELEASE "/SUBSYSTEM:windows")
                                SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (myapp PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS_MINSIZEREL "/SUBSYSTEM:windows")
                                SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES (myapp PROPERTIES LINK_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO "/SUBSYSTEM:windows")
                ENDIF (WIN32)

I've tried "windows", "WINDOWS", "foo"... nothing seems to change the subsystem.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

BA