[CMake] Passing CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE on command line causes CMake warning

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Feb 6 07:22:35 EST 2013

That's a pretty messy workaround though, I think.  ExternalProject_Add
passes in lots of variables, including ones that do not typically change,
like CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER.  Why impose a special requirement on the
CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE variable?  Would a patch to avoid the warning be a
welcome change, or is there a reason the warning should remain?

Pat