[CMake] Passing CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE on command line causes CMake warning

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Wed Feb 6 05:59:25 EST 2013

Hi,

I'm emailing about bug
13093<http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13093>in the backlog.
I found comments
by Brad <http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-February/042556.html>that
suggest it's a legitimate warning, but I'm not sure how a project
could avoid the warning.  Maybe cmake could send a fatal error if the
toolchain filename differs from the filename that was used originally to
generate the build tree, but otherwise suppress the warning?  I'm happy to
try fixing the issue myself, but maybe a cmake developer can revisit the
bug report and let me know what they think.  Thanks!

Pat