[CMake] help: Does CMake support Vxworks platform?

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:18:08 EST 2013

AFAIK you will need to cross-compile for VxWorks, and for that you need a
toolchain file that describes the cross-compile toolchain (compiler,
linker, archiver, etc.) to CMake. Googling I found this:
https://github.com/alexbrinister/vxWorks-GCC-NashobaRobotics/blob/master/vxworks-toolchain.cmake.
Perhaps it is of help to you?

Michael