[CMake] CPack doesn't recognize custom templates

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Sat May 19 14:02:38 EDT 2012

Hello Eric,
hello David,

sorry for the long response time.

I noticed that the custom CPackConfig is not necessary if I use variable names beginning with CPACK_. So first I removed the custom file.

Then the main problem...
I don't use a changed NSIS.template.in file from the CMake installation. I use a NSIS script from a college and tried to use it under CPack. This means than I used CPACK variable names instead of hard coded values. However I'm a NSIS novice, so it seems that in a CPACK variable and/or in the original NSIS.template.in file are some commands which I didn't find. The only one I need is the command which copies the necessary files into the temporary CPack directory (_CPack_Packges).

Which CPack variable and/or NSIS commands from the original template file are required to solve this?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards