[CMake] Visual Studio 2012 Beta: unable to compile individual files

Klaim - Joël Lamotte mjklaim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:17:59 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm having the same problem with a project generated with CMake 2.8.8
to VS2010 open with VS2012 RC.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 3:20 AM, Ben Medina <ben.medina at gmail.com> wrote:

> - Using the VS2010 generator, the project files have relative paths.
> VS2012RC can load 2010 project files without modifying them. If I do
> this, compilation of individual files is successful.

I tried this but it doesn't seem to work here.
I first deleted the cache of CMake (using the GUI), modified my root cmake
file to add relative paths (that I have never seen working before, by the
way)
but once the project is generated and open in VS2012 I still can't compile
a unique cpp file.

Is there, maybe, another condition?

Joel Lamotte