[CMake] Auto-include Clang default include paths in Eclipse CDT

Allan Hasegawa sirhase at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 13:24:01 EST 2012

I just made a progress about this issue. The problem where Eclipse CDT
deletes my include paths is not direct related to CMake, because, even a
Eclipse restart results on all my include paths to disappear.

I "solved" it by setting the Eclipse automatic discovery of paths/symbols
command to "/usr/bin/clang++ -E -P -v -dD
${plugin_state_location}/${specs_file} -std=c++11 -stdlib=libc++" then in
"C/C++ Project Paths" -> "Path Containers"  I use this discovery. This way,
Eclipse preserves both CMake and default Clang includes/symbols.

Still, may not be a good solution as CMake parsing the clang++ output and
including the paths, but good enough to get my work done..

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net

--
Att.,
Allan Yoshio Hasegawa...